Jews are just "E1b1b1" haplogroup Arabs masquerading as a Race;
The Devil Satan
2020-07-03 12:02:13 UTC
Jews are just "E1b1b1" haplogroup Arabs masquerading as a Race;
so Jew, Jews, Jewed, Jewing, etc, are just Verbs of "to bargain".

Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich) and I know the
blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are
Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy
feet, and to know that I have loved thee. ~ YHWH Allah (LORD God) Melchizedek

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV2&byte=5387612
https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV2&byte=5387613

Jewish are Arabs who Study Verbs (Jews) pretending to be a Race.
Judaism is the Study of Arabs ('Jews') pretending to be a Race.

As punishment for such masquerading and said lying;
My tabernacle new home is The Alamo in Texas.

~ YHWH Allah (LORD God) Melchizedek

JEHOVAH
a.a #1
Oh so rich & successful JTEM
2020-07-03 21:21:20 UTC
Post by The Devil Satan
Jews are just "E1b1b1" haplogroup Arabs masquerading as a Race;
so Jew, Jews, Jewed, Jewing, etc, are just Verbs of "to bargain".
Hitler was y-chromosome haplogroup E1b1b1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/622603079852982273
Major Tom Threepersons
2021-02-02 10:07:42 UTC
--
[b]IAN DUNCAN BURNETT[/b] said We Are going to Lose and we are going to Lose huge.
So, here (Again), Yessum, is the Only way that We can stop Loss of any artefacts.

https://www.megalithic.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=8473&forum=4

[img] Loading Image... [/img]

https://www.megalithic.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=8473&forum=4

[b]Git your fuckers Diggin' fuckers![/b]

O LUCIFER Wally
the Devil Wally
SATAN Wally

--
[b]That's a fact, Jack![/b]
[b]That's a fact, Jack![/b]

Add a Map scale, Iblis, in hsmf's ofc.

YHWH Allah Wally
(LORD God Wally)

--
[b]IAN DUNCAN BURNETT[/b]

[img] Loading Image... [/img]

"You Are going to Lose and you are going to Lose huge."
-- Ian Duncan Burnett

[b]Call him up. I did fuckers. And ask.[/b]
[b]So git your fuckers diggin' fuckers.[/b]
[b]It is only 4 HSMF below The Stone.[/b]

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1OKWM_enUS851US851&biw=1280&bih=610&tbm=nws&ei=unQYYM3uCcSGtQak77uQAw&q=A303&oq=A303&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.3535.4897.0.7352.4.4.0.0.0.0.119.357.2j2.4.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.4.353...0i433i131k1j0i433k1.0.EXJyzQt-q8Y

G-D

--
Ain't gonna be no short tunnel at Stonehenge 'cause
the Good Book says that Michael himself defeats it

https://mishkan-heelstone.blogspot.com/

[quote][b]And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.[/b][/quote]

Me votes for Michael himself to 'Dig Deeper' there
yessum as was Cored by US many times before

https://mishkan-heelstone.blogspot.com/

Rock

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/306158442
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/306158442